Monaco Historic Grand Prix
Discover the 12th Historic Grand Prix from 08 to 10 May 2020
The historic Monaco Grand Prix has been around since 1997 and takes place shortly before the Formula 1 Grand Prix. A true speed race on the legendary Circuit of the Principality, they brought together vintage car enthusiasts. In the space of two and a half days, from Friday to Sunday, Monaco goes back in time.
Nearly 50 years of motor racing will follow, thanks in particular to 7 exceptional platforms:
- Serie A (parade only): Grand Prix cars and pre-war carts from 1939
- Series B: Grand Prix and F2 cars, built before 1961
- C-Series: Sports cars that raced from 1952 to 1955 included
- D-Series: Grand Prix cars - 1500cc, from 1961 to 1965 included
- E-Series: Grand Prix cars from 1966 to 1972 included
- F-Series: Grand Prix cars from 1973 to 1978 included
- G-Series: Formula 3 - 2 liters cars, from 1974 to 1978 included
- H-Series: called "Solo Ferrari", reserved for the Italian front-engine and drum-brake cars of the Italian front-engine and drum brakes, built after 1955.
2020 Historic Grand Prix Program coming soon